- Software Architecture
- Google Open Source 2000+ OSS projects managed by Google
- journal-triggerd runs trigger on systemd’s journal messages.
- Introduction to tcpdump and wireshark
- hping3 send arbitary TCP/IP packets to network hosts
- Setting up a Linux mail server
- linker∙d dynamic linker for microservices, taking care of the communication work needed to interact with distributed services, including routing, load balancing, and retrying.
- Manually Throttle the Bandwidth of a Linux Network Interface introduction to the
tctool for bandwidth shaping.
- mcm Minimal Configuration Manager
- Better Git configuration links and resources on configuring & using git
- Packer a tool for building images for cloud platforms, virtual machines, containers and more from a single source configuration.
- Linux reverse engineering 101 collection of resources for linux reverse engineering.