- Software Engineering and Architecture
- DevOps and Cloud
- journal-triggerd runs trigger on systemd's journal messages.
- An In-Depth Guide to iptables covers pretty much every angle of iptables, from basic rules to NAT'ing to protocols and interfaces.
- How to automatically execute shell script at startup boot on systemd
- mdadm Cheat Sheet practical commands when running software raid on Linux
- sed One Liners huge collection of useful sed examples
- Async IO on Linux: select, poll, and epoll thorough write-up on ‘select’, ‘poll’ and ‘epoll’ system calls, and how to measure them.
- The first 5 things to do when your Linux server keels over including hardware troubleshooting, checking the running state of applications
- Introduction to tcpdump and wireshark
- hping3 send arbitary TCP/IP packets to network hosts
- Setting up a Linux mail server
- linker∙d dynamic linker for microservices, taking care of the communication work needed to interact with distributed services, including routing, load balancing, and retrying.
- Manually Throttle the Bandwidth of a Linux Network Interface introduction to the
tctool for bandwidth shaping.
- connbeat agent that monitors TCP connection metadata and ships the data to Kafka or Elasticsearch, or an HTTP endpoint
- You Are Not Google if you’re using a technology that originated at a large company, but your use case is very different, it’s unlikely that you arrived there deliberately; no, it’s more likely you got there through a ritualistic belief that imitating the giants would bring the same riches.
- Communicating Sequential Processes Tony Hoare's seminal 1977 paper on concurrency and CSP
- Setting the Record Straight: containers vs. Zones vs. Jails vs. VMs
- Docker Security Best Practices tools and methods to help secure Docker
- Kubernetes Workshop tons of details for getting started
DevOps and Cloud
- mcm Minimal Configuration Manager
- Better Git configuration links and resources on configuring & using git
- Packer a tool for building images for cloud platforms, virtual machines, containers and more from a single source configuration.
- CloudBoost a complete serverless platform for your app.
- Easy Makefile a Makefile boilerplate to hit the ground running
- Linux reverse engineering 101 collection of resources for linux reverse engineering.
- Explain like I'm 5: Kerberos
- webpack webpack is a module bundler; it takes modules with dependencies and emits flat static assets.
Read other posts